London Women’s Forum invite you to a lively discussion on how research influences decisions from hiring to investments and how research is evolving as a powerful tool for the future.
Our Research Panel will discuss the following topic:
“What are the positive impacts of better gender diversity for financial firms in terms of productivity, innovation, creativity and recruitment?” on Thursday 10 May 2018, in the City.
The following panelists will share with us their views and how they use research to make decisions:
– Sandra Carliste, HSBC AM, Senior Responsible Investment Specialist
– Meaghan Muldoon, Blackrock, EMEA head of Sustainable Investing
– Yannick Ouaknine, Societe Generale, Head of Sustainability Research
– Chris Anker, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Lead Analyst (EMEA), Responsible Investment
– Marion Leslie, Thomson Reuters, MD