Personal branding is an increasingly important part of leadership in modern business. Having a strong, authentic brand that people can identify with brings greater visibility, greater impact and greater influence on your own career path. By considering how you represent yourself, you increase your engagement with the business, promote trust amongst your team and colleagues, and enhance your reputation. In this masterclass collaboration with RADA Business, participants will explore their current personal brand at work and what their physical, vocal presence says about them. They will be encouraged to explore how they want to represent themselves and will come to understand how their personal brand relates to their overall physical and vocal presence in the workplace. The masterclass will be delivered by Lisa Åkesson, who will cover:
- How to improve self-awareness – what you say about yourself and what others say about how you show up as a leader
- What do you want people to say about you and how do you want to show up?
- How to create a positive personal presence that reflects your brand – vocal and physical work
- Building confidence, credibility and impact
- Test out how you can be more authentically “you” at work
Lisa Åkesson is a highly experienced voice, personal impact and presentation skills trainer with a particular passion for empowering women. Her career spans over 20 years. Lisa achieved her PGDVS in Voice Studies at the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama and is a Master Practitioner of NLP.