LWF is delighted to announce the rescheduling of this in-person event on Thursday 26 January at 6.00pm, which was cancelled due to train strikes.
We have an inspiring panel to talk about bringing on the next generation of senior women. For the first time, we are opening the event to the next generation of senior women so that we can we can actively listen to what they need/desire, and to provide an opportunity to network with senior individuals in financial services.
Our panel comprises:
1. Our anchor, Penny Hope formerly Schroders, Chief of Staff, Global Technology
2. Kate Rodger, Cervest, VP of Global Sales
3. MaameYaa Kwafo-Akoto, partner in A&O, Funds and Asset Management, and recognised on the Black Women in Asset Management 40 under 40
4. Nilopar Uddin, Nest, Head of Investment Law, and author of the recently published novel The HalfWays
5. Amy Clegg, graduate analyst in Markets at Société Générale.
To make this event a success, we are encouraging members to attend so the next generation can hear from as many senior women as possible. We are also asking members to nominate women who may benefit from this event as well as male sponsors: a member of the Events Committee will be in touch with each member firm for their nominations.
The event will take place at Allen & Overy’s offices in Spitalfields, with timings as follows: