London Women’s Forum (LWF) is proud to support the Women in Finance Summit 2017 on 24th January 2017.
The conference will review the practical aspects of implementing HM Treasury’s Charter on Women in Finance Services. as well as promote effective corporate strategies for creating gender diversity at all levels of leadership. Its interactive format will offer attendees an opportunity to have a diverse and well-informed dialogue about the progression of women into senior roles in the financial services sector by focusing on the executive pipeline and the mid-tier level.
Other key topics include:
- What is the UK Government’s strategy for ensuring that the potential of women in the boardroom and in the senior management of the financial services industry is being realised?
- Enhancing female leadership, empowering productivity and harnessing the talents of women in financial services
- Reviewing European approaches to tackle the underrepresentation of women at the top of regional businesses
- Forging the path to greater diversity. Is your firm’s diversity programme making an essential contribution to the career progression of women in your organisation? How will Brexit affect gender diversity in the City?
- Creating a framework in your company for successful delivery of your women’s talent strategy: key considerations for the financial services sector
- What are the key components to a successful career in the financial services industry? Insights from successful women in the financial services world
Join us and you will hear from and network with senior decision-makers in the FS industry:
- Chairmen, Chief Executives and other Board Directors
- Heads of HR, Remuneration, Diversity and Inclusion
- Female senior and middle management
- Female business owners and entrepreneurs
You will also meet:
- Female senior and middle management in professions (law, accountancy etc)
- Women in business networks, supporters, key influencers
Please see Website for full list of speakers and agenda: www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/womeninfinance2017
Standard Delegate Fee: £595 + VAT.
LWF 20% Discounted fee with code WIF1LWF : £476.00 + VAT.
Please Use code WIF1LWF at the submit payment stage if booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +44 (0) 1932 340115 quoting the code in either instance.